Job Opportunity: Business Development Executive12th of January, 2022
Business Development Executive
Reports to: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £36,000 OTE (uncapped)
We are seeking someone to join our unique and expanding businesses;
Network Group (NG) is a Membership organisation comprised of independent technology companies (predominantly Managed Service Providers – MSP’s) across the UK and Ireland. As a community we have significant influence in the technology channel.
Technology To Go (TTG) is the “commercial arm” of NG which until 2020 had traditionally served our Group Members. Since this time the business has widened its focus to outside of the Group. We are on the cusp of some exciting growth and an opportunity now exists for someone to become a part of this success as a Business Development Executive working with and targeting the wider UK MSP community.
If you are intellectual with a thirst for further knowledge, hardworking and driven, you can expect a great opportunity that involves working with some of the leaders in the UK technology channel, talented and sociable colleagues, an environment of learning through our events, the potential for future development.
This role is to extend a small but perfectly formed team reporting to the Managing Director.
- To research potential new customers to drive new business; building and maintaining CRM
- To prospect via cold calling, email marketing and events to identify qualified leads for our technology Partners
- To have regular contact with prospect MSP’s to identify new sales opportunities for Technology To Go products and generate business therefrom;
- To organise demonstrations of Partner technologies
- Secure new business with prospect business accounts, selling available technology solution(s)
- To successfully work within a small remote team environment, reporting and liaising efficiently with colleagues and Partners to achieve KPI’s and revenue targets
- To develop your personal skillset and knowledge around MSP tools and understanding generally of the Tech Channel.
A successful candidate
- Is determined, enthusiastic and has a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Will be highly organised and able to plan and manage your own workload (using CRM), meeting deadlines and delivering results while keeping the appropriate people informed of progress
- Will be able to work independently but also within a remote team to achieve results
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills
- Displays a good understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Possesses initiative and an innovative mind.
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Work from Home
- Business Development: 2 years
- Experience of selling to MSP’s or having worked for an MSP (Preferred)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- Commenced with COVID-19 and likely to continue.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested to email@example.com